Saint-Gobain SEVA as built up a range of high level skills to satisfy its customer requirements and offer them a total service :
- Project management
- Mechanical and automation design
- Metal-working and foundry of superalloys
- Machining (turning, milling, drilling) of complex shapes - Spark-machining
- Polishing and dressing
- Mechanized welding
- On-site assembly and start-up (national and international)
- Quality management and assurance
- Remote maintenance and international technical assistance
Saint-Gobain SEVA operates in an environment which requires innovation, rigour and competitiveness.
For several years, Saint-Gobain SEVA has been pursuing a policy of product and technological process development. In order to ensure its success, the company is recruiting for its key sections :
- Metal-working and materials.
- Design office.
Saint-Gobain SEVA is also seeking work-study contracts.
To apply, send your curriculum vitae and an accompanying letter by post to the Human Resources Manager or send your contact informations and a short description of your objectives via the form below.
You can also view the job offers for the SAINT-GOBAIN Group by clicking here.